Hey guys! I have a ton of information here and I’m sorry I’ve been missing in action. A lot going on, that I’m actually going to list them so you know that I have not deserted you or the Warrior’s at all! I apologize for being gone off the website, but man it has been crazy! Crazy good and crazy bad, but with you guys behind me I’m going to make it. I know I have some unanswered messages and I will get to those very soon I promise!! Okay, here it goes…..
1. My mom had some medical issues, which by the grace of God, has worked out so far. She also had surgery on both eyes. She is so happy she can see now with her cataracts gone. It’s awesome and so happy for her.
2. My mother-in-law had to have open heart surgery. She is home and doing much better, but my father-in-law who has dementia has been having a hard time with all of this. As anyone who has a family member or friend who has dementia you know change of any kind can really throw them. Love him to pieces and so blessed my mother-in-law is doing better.
3. Fighting with Kobo. I will add the last email response I received…So not happy about this and apologize to my Kobo friends. I will not give up!!!
Good afternoon, Teresa.
Kobo has been ingesting Sony’s information since January, possibly December, as they’re closing their Reader Store on March 20, and are instituting new policies about which books they will accept, à la Amazon and Apple; as such, our shipments have taken a lower priority. There’s nothing to be done but wait.
4. Damon is going to audio and I have been listening to auditions, which is crazy. I can’t believe it. LOL! If all goes well all the Warrior’s will be available on audio. Sweeet!!!
5. A very special project close to my heart is becoming a reality. I wrote a small children’s book years ago. My plans with the proceeds of this book will go towards books to give to children in hospitals such as Shriner’s, etc., plus other things that will help. I was a Shriner child growing up and this is my way of making a child smile and paying it forward to the wonderful doctors and nurses.
If you have kids or grand kids and want to check it out I’ll post the link. Paperbacks will be ready in the next week or two, hopefully!
So in all that being said I have been working on Adam and Slade’s books and trying to focus with everything has been hard, but it’s getting done and I’m happy with the results so far, just hope you guys are also. I don’t have a definite release date for Adam, but will be soon. I will say that it has turned out not to be a Novella in size because well I think you guys will be really happy and it leads perfectly into Slade’s and Jill’s book. I can’t help it I just can’t stop writing about these guys!!! Novella, pfft…what was I thinking. I should have known better. LOL!
I will be back soon guys with a contest for you awesome peeps. Love ya tons and again I apologize for being missing in action, but just remember that as I write I’m always thinking of you all!!!